Kings View were again successful in persuading the GMC case examiners that there was no case to answer.
This case involved both allegations of lack of competence and misconduct namely dishonesty made against our client, Dr RS.
GMC Barrister Stephen McCaffrey, commenting on this case, said:
“We worked hard on strategy for this case and worked closely with Dr RS to explain carefully why this was the correct strategy to adopt.
“This case demonstrates yet again that if you seek advice from us early, the outcome is generally better.”
Dr RS praised the support he received from Kings View saying:
“Received excellent support and readily available to help guide through the process.”
Disclaimer: This article is for guidance purposes only. Kings View Chambers accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any action taken, or not taken, in relation to this article. You should seek the appropriate legal advice having regard to your own particular circumstances.
I am a GMC Defence Barrister who has represented large number of medical professionals before their regulatory bodies in either first instance proceedings or appeals. I can help with all matters relating to GMC Fitness to Practise Referrals issues including:
- GMC fitness to practise referrals
- GMC fitness to practise hearings
- Appeals against a MPTS Tribunal determination
- MPTS Interim Order hearings
- Appeals against a MPTS Interim Orders Tribunal determination
- Preparing your case before the Case Examiners
- Help with the decision of the Case Examiners
- Help with voluntary removal
- Registration advice
- Appeal against refusal of registration
- Restoration to the Register
- Investigation and disciplinary hearings at work
- Criminal investigation and proceedings
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues
We are expert GMC Defence Barristers
Speak to an expert GMC Defence Barrister for expert legal advice and help.