GMC Defence Barristers were successful in securing our client’s case was closed with no action being taken.
MG approached us after an interim orders hearing at the MPTS where restrictive conditions were placed on his licence resulting in him being unable to obtain suitable employment.
We worked closely with dr and provided a detailed response to the allegation which related to lack of competence and failure to follow consultant directions.
The GMC were persuaded to drop the case against him and take no further action.
The interim order was subsequently revoked and he is free to practise without restriction.
“It was a great experience to work with you. I would certainly advise anyone facing such an abnormal condition on their GMC registration to consider you as their barrister. I understand my case was an unusual case and needed someone with your experience to guide me and advise on all the steps needed to get this issue resolved. Thank you.”
I am a GMC Defence Barrister who has represented large number of medical professionals before their regulatory bodies in either first instance proceedings or appeals. I can help with all matters relating to GMC Fitness to Practise Referrals issues including:
- GMC fitness to practise referrals
- GMC fitness to practise hearings
- Appeals against a MPTS Tribunal determination
- MPTS Interim Order hearings
- Appeals against a MPTS Interim Orders Tribunal determination
- Preparing your case before the Case Examiners
- Help with the decision of the Case Examiners
- Help with voluntary removal
- Registration advice
- Appeal against refusal of registration
- Restoration to the Register
- Investigation and disciplinary hearings at work
- Criminal investigation and proceedings
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues
We are expert GMC Defence Barristers
Speak to an expert GMC Defence Barrister for expert legal advice and help.